Welcome


If you're interested in conscious living, then likely you're just as equally interested in Zen but simply not knowingly interested.

Usually Zen is associated with Japanese culture and religious or Buddhism practice, but true Zen (or at least the way this site uses the term) is emphasizing the value of conscious living.

Zen and conscious living come together and go hand-in-hand. Hence, conscious living without Zen is a huge oversight and vice-versa because these are not two.

"Conscious Flex: Zen & Conscious Living" is designed to offer a partnership of how these seemingly two are actually one movement.

Zen is the foundational spaciousness or presence from which conscious living derives. In the same manner that an artist, inventor or intuitive actions come from the stillness in the silence of non-movement.

In other words, Zen is a resting in the powerful space of not thinking about thought, not doing anything about doing, not trying to be the solver or understander, the knower collector but simply allowing the intelligence of life to flow through you and as you.

What is described can be thought of as meditation or accessing our intuition, but it's actually just natural living.

Often you will see kids in a natural resting space or presence and we tell them "snap out of it" because we think they are in "lala land" or "fantasy land" and not paying attention but actually they are simply being completely present with what is. It's natural to just rest and be, that's the flow from which insight and wisdom arises from.

Hence, conscious living is also the natural flow of how life organically expands upon itself. Consequently, conscious living is Zen living, when it's pure and without conceptual overlays.

Enjoy!
  • The Game of Attraction

    In the movie “The Secret”, it explains the Law of Attraction, as thoughts become things because thoughts are a wave or frequency of energy that activates attraction. It goes alongside the understand that like energy attracts like energy and of course, that is easy to see for example in magnets. I have been aware of this Law for quite sometime, but just recently started to experiment with it more. Usually in my experience, it takes months to attract things depending on my alignment of feelings to my thoughts. Yet when I have faith in my Self that I know I can accomplish something, then it only takes minutes!

    My friend and I went bowling the other night. I have not been much a bowler, but I always have found it to a joyful experience. The highest score I have ever bowled was around 80 points. The first game we played I did not expect much and scored a 67. After that, I got to thinking that I have not bowled since these life-changing experiences happened to me. Now that I know how the universe works and how it worked for me in the past with bowling, then this would be a perfect opportunity to test the grounds of Law of Attraction using bowling as a playing field of reference.

    Before the second game, I closed my eyes and imagined myself doubling my first score. I aligned my feelings by making the imagination process as real as I could in my mind. I begin bowling without any expectations of results, but more focused on have a good time. The result of the second game was not double but dramatic improvement at a score of 112 points! I was impressed, but had faith I could do better and figured if I continued to focus on a good time then the third game only has the results to improve more. Yet I wanted to see if a more focused thought on strikes a crossed the screen and imagining the pins all falling down would produce a added effect as well, so during each roll I imagined a X on the screen and the pins falling down. In the end of the game, I managed to produce some strikes and my score was 140 points. By the forth game, I decided to see how the results would be produced if I just concentrated on the game in the moment instead of focusing thoughts at the results I wanted in the end. I finished with a score of 156 with three strikes in a roll. The fifth game I decided to remain in the moment and bowled a score around 115 points.

    I do have a conclusion, yet it is difficult to know for sure because when dealing with the Law of Attraction what you think is what you get. Yet, I think after the 3rd game. every game after that I experienced the results I desired in the next game I played. In other words, it took the time for one game in order to produce the results of my thoughts that I had in the previous game, but only after the 3rd game finished. Not sure why, but that seemed to be the case. Read what I wrote again if your not sure what I mean. Perhaps once my thinking changed about the results, then the thinking triggered new results. Maybe I had some unconscious thinking that triggered unconscious creating.

    I feel my thoughts were a trigger by an experiment I had with my car temperature gauge. When I was driving to a cold climate from where I live to where I used to work. I decided to test the grounds of Law of Attraction in order to try to determine time. Time being how long it takes to produce an thought to an experience, not being concerned about how ‘big’, or ‘small’ an thought attraction is, I do not believe the universe works that way except for through the mind of each individual. For example, to the universe in order to produce one million dollars and one dollar has no effect on time difference because the universe has infinite abilities to produce any result under any amount of time and space as long as you follow the universes ‘signs’ to take action in the direction. Yet I do believe that it does take some amount of required time because if there were no time between thoughts and manifestation then our lives would be more unimaginably complex at this point. Even though I believe, eventually that will be the process and what we are working towards now, more explained in the videos “Awaking Zeropoint”. Therefore, the goal was to calculate the time process from 'thought to thing' while driving to a colder climate and keep thoughts tuned to the temperature gauge rising three degrees. I decided to choose that creation based on my individual needs to convince myself beyond doubt that my thought had the impact. I did this three times, three different days on my way to work and the average is about 20 min to produce the temperature three degrees higher while driving to a very noticeable lowered climate difference.

    Hence, the bowling experiment may be a result of the calculations of the temperature experiment or both experiments may be accurate in accordance to the Law of Attraction. Now the bigger question remains, did I change the temperature gauge in the car or the climate of the weather outside? ;)